* To provide basic information and areas of responsibility
for health, safety and the environment
* To understand the implications of hazard recognition/risk
assessment and effects on individuals and the employer
* To demonstrate how individual behaviour can help reduce
On completion of the course delegates will have the knowledge
• Demonstrate their understanding of the subjects by
successfully completing each assessment paper
• Appreciate how they personally can influence good
standards within health, safety & the environment.
• Understand the value of risk assessment and have the
knowledge to recognise when change to a
generic assessment is required
• Understand the common hazards associated with work.
Safety Pass Alliance Trinidad and Tobago (SPATT) Limited aims to work with employers, employees, contractors, employer associations, trade unions, stakeholders and other relevant bodies to design and develop training programmes tailored to suit each sector.